Wednesday 6 January 2016

Harry Potter Studio Tour

Hey,
So if theres one thing you should know about me is I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, I just love watching them over and over again on a Friday night (or anytime really)  So recently I went to the Warner Bros. Studio, over the Christmas holidays, as a treat. 
It was so cool to see all the scenes and props, the whole experience was so magical, we saw most/everything from house sets to little details like outfits and picture frames, the knight bus was especially amazing, to be honest it all was!I saw Dobby, he's my favourite character. It was a bit creepy seeing Arogog (I think that's how you spell it) the massive spider on the ceiling being hung down, I did freak out a little bit, as I'm not a big fan of spiders at all. Although I was a bit sad how Quidditch wasn't real. It is true once you know the sercet about Quidditch you'll never look at it in the same way again. However I'm just going to pretend its still real, because its so magical. I was thinking as I walked around, I can't believe how long it must of taken them to film and create all the Harry Potter films, and not to talk about how much money?! It was so weird to see the masks which were made out of wax for the goblins and other characters. The Hogwarts model was amazing and they had sprinkled it with snow, because its Winter! Its well worth going if you're considering, I loved every second of it!!
I took loads of pictures and I thought I'd share them with you...

I hope you enjoyed this post!
As I promised there shall also be a post tomorrow at 8:30pm British Time
See you soon :)
Mi x



























2 comments:

  1. Ive been to the tour and its so amazing! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun, so jealous!

    Check out my Blog

    ReplyDelete